The Publisher may from time to time amend or vary this Policy by posting the revised Policy on these Websites. The continued use of the Websites after the amendment of this Policy will be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Policy by Users. However, if you do not agree with the amended Policy, Users are requested to leave the Websites immediately.
The Websites are a web-based executive job advertising service that enables Users to search for job openings ("Job Seekers") by accessing job advertisements ("Adverts") placed by companies, government, non-profit organisations and recruitment agencies ("Advertiser") and to apply for positions contained within those Adverts.
The Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
In using the Websites, Users may disclose or be asked to provide personal information and/or data. To fully utilise the Websites, Users may need to provide the Publisher with their personal information and/or data. Although Users are not obliged to provide the information and/or data as requested on the Site, the Publisher will not be able to offer some services on the Site in the event that Users declines to do so.
The purpose of collecting and using the collected information on the Websites include but is not limited to the following:
1. To assist Users (ie: Jobseekers) to look for job opportunities from employers
2. To assist Users (ie: Employers) to look for suitable Jobseekers from the Publisher’s Jobseeker database
3. To provide Users with other services and information offered by the Websites that would include but not limited to the following: a) Education & Upgrading Information, b) Reward and Loyalty Programs, c) Publisher Events d) Newsletter & Email Updates (including but not limited to Job Openings & Education Courses & Events), e) Statistical and reporting purposes and f) Internal & Direct Marketing Purposes.
4. For purposes other than the above mentioned that are related to the Publisher’s and/or affiliates’ provision of their services and/or products.
Collection of Personal Data
The Publisher may collect personal information and/or data directly from Users when Users choose to engage in any of the Websites. The following personal information (including but not limited to) may be collect directly from Users:-
2. Address & Email Address
3. Username and Password
4. Date of birth
5. Mobile Number and/or Telephone number
9. Academic qualifications and relevant documents
10. Working Experience and relevant documents
12. Hobbies and Interests
13. Payment Details
14. Any other information that may be required for the job application process
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
The Publisher is committed to protecting Users privacy and understands the importance of keeping Users personal information private. The Publisher would make every effort to protect and regulate the use of such personal information and/or data.
User’s personal information and/or data maybe disclosed to the following 3rd parties in the normal course of the Publisher’s Business. These 3rd parties include but are not limited to the following :
- Government bodies or authorities, under any law or order of the court
- 3rd Parties helping the Publisher perform its services to Users, including but not limited to a) Professional Qualifying Bodies and associations, b) Partners that work with the Publisher to market the Websites, c) Schools and Referees that are included in your resume and d) Other 3rd parties that help the Publisher in delivery its services to Users in its normal course of business
As part of the registration process, Users have an option of not displaying their uploaded resume and online CV and thus remaining anonymous. With regards to newsletters and job alert emails, Users may choose to unsubscribe for it.
Only authorized staff of the Publisher is permitted to access Users' personal information. Where the User’s personal information is disclosed to 3rd parties who have been duly authorized by the Publisher to use such information, the information is provided under a duty of confidentiality.
Access to or request for correction of data
Users can request access to, make changes or delete, their own personal information kept with the Publisher by contacting us at [email protected]
Users that wish to access, delete or change their personal information, the Publisher may ask the User to provide personal details to verify the Users identity. The Publisher will also endeavour to provide requested information quickly but reserves the rights to charge the User a reasonable fee for doing so.
Cookies and Aggregation of Information
The Publisher collects aggregated statistical information of Users visits and personal details (including but not limited to number of jobs applied, website hits and working experience) and provides these information to Advertisers, customers and reputable third party suppliers. The information provided does not include any individually identifiable information.
Links to Other Third Party Sites
As a value added service, the Publisher may provide links to other websites or resources. The Publisher will not accept any responsibility or liability with respect to the contents of these websites and resources. The access to such websites and resources are at Users own risk. Users are strongly recommended to refer to the privacy policies of such other websites before using those websites.
The Publisher has placed security measures to protect the information submitted by Users against hacking, misuse, loss and modification. However, the Publisher cannot guarantee the security of the Websites and as such the Publisher shall not be in any way responsible for the security of the Website on any information provided to or taken from the Websites by Users. User should also safeguard their Usernames and Password by keeping it secret and confidential
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.