About the Company
My client is a leading certified pre-owned car dealership in Singapore and is a subsidiary of a leading automotive group. This subsidiary’s business in Singapore has leaped in scale and importance as one of the revenue generators with more than 10% year on year growth.
The position will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for the full finance function of the Company. He/she will provide leadership and guidance to the finance team.
• Responsible for all accounting aspects within the organisation.
• Advise management on financial matters.
• Responsible for the annual statutory audit, preparation of annual financial statement and taxation reporting.
• Responsible for compliance with accounting standards and regulations, GST & corporate tax computation.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines to Group Office are met, i.e. monthly closing, quarterly forecast, annual budget with 3 years projection and year end closing.
• Monthly reporting and analysis of actual vs budget on revenue & profitability.
• Ensure accurate recording of revenue accruals and deferred revenue.
• Periodical review and update SOP, internal controls and business risk analysis.
• Responsible for the completeness and correctness of payroll computation and year end submission of IR8A for employees.
• Liaise with Group HR on HR policies & best practices.
• Other ad-hoc duties relating to reporting and analysis.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in commercial and audit environments
• Knowledge of GST computation on used car operations is essential
• Proficiency in ACCPAC and excellence in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Able to work independently and self-motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with diverse group of people.
• Process a positive and pro-active attitude
Interested candidate, please contact the following for a confidential discussion:
Lim Cheng Huang
Director, Executive Search
EA Licence 18S9391
Mobile: +65-9788 9724
By submitting your curriculum vitae and any personal information for this application, you are also consenting for Exquisitz Asia to release all such information to our client, for the purpose of your job application.