• Our client is a successful young regional software company headquartered in Singapore that serves the hospitality industry. The company is on a growth phase and is looking at expanding in the region.
• Salary: S$8,000 to S$10,000 per month X 12 Months
Our client is looking for a top-notch Financial Controller to join their Singapore team. His/her primary focus, as part of the Leadership Team and business partner, is to provide business support while ensuring that the business can continue to operate efficiently. This person will also be implementing sound financial processes and procedures.
As this is a dynamic role, our client is looking for someone who is nimble, ambitious, and flexible. The role will grow as the business expands and grows in the region. This role will be based in the Singapore office.
1. Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
2. Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
3. Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
4. Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
5. Research technical accounting issues for compliance
6. Support month-end and year-end close process
7. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
8. Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
9. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
10. Liaise with external auditors and financial institutions
11. Provide business support to management and business
12. Additional duties as necessary
1. Accounting, Finance or Business Degree or equivalent
2. At least 7 years of leadership in financial accounting experience.
3. Working experience in multi-national corporations and fast-paced start-up companies preferred.
4. Good knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles and procedures.
5. Strong business partnering skills in supporting the business.
6. Ensure good internal controls, financial practices and processes.